is left when you log in to the website and server, as well as other personally identifiable
information shared with our business partners.
Before we explain why, when, how and what personal data TWIST SCULPT collects and processes about users, let explain some basic concepts related to the protection of personal data. We believe that this way you will gain a better understanding and awareness of why TWIST SCULPT processes the chosen data in the processing of personal data.
Personal Data — is any information about an identified or identifiable individual (data subject). An identifiable individual is an individual that can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by referring to a specific identifier (name, number, network identifier) or to one or more specific elements of a physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Subject of personal data — is an individual to which the personal data relates and which can be identified by personal data or which is identifiable.
Special categories of personal data — is a new designation of confidential personal data. It is about such personal data that the data subject alone can cause harm in society, at work, at the university or may lead to its discrimination. Such personal data usually reflects racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions, or the processing of genetic and biometric data for the purpose of unique identification of a natural person and data on his health, sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual.
Administrator — is an individual or legal entity that determines the purposes and means for processing personal data and bears the primary responsibility for processing. If these terms and conditions are not specified for a particular service, the personal data administrator is TWIST SCULPT.
Processor — is a natural or legal person who, on the basis of administrator instructions, processes personal data for the administrator.
Processing of personal data — is any operation or set of operations that are performed with personal data or personal data sets using or without using automatic procedures, such as collection, recording, systematization, structuring, storage, updating or modification, search, viewing, use, access with transfer, distribution or any other provision of access, ordering or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying.
You can contact the authorized person for the protection of personal data TWIST SCULPT, sending a letter to the email address: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
TWIST SCULPT is a service for people who have reached the age of majority (18+), whose main goal is to meet and communicate with new people. Use the services that we provide, you can only through a mobile application for the iOS platform. By registering with TWIST SCULPT, you enter into a legal agreement with us and we process your data for providing the service in accordance with the terms of this agreement. To become a TWIST SCULPT user, you need to create a profile. During registration, we can ask you to provide the following information: name, email address, gender, sexual orientation, date of birth, your location data and profile photo. You can also provide other information about yourself by specifying them in your profile, but they are optional. You control your profile and have constant access to this data in the "Profile" section on TWIST SCULPT, where all data can be corrected or updated (except for the email address). Please take in consideration that you have to select your sexual orientation, in order to get matched with partners who shares your sexual views. If you provide or upload personal information about yourself, you consent to its processing and publication in public.
In the interests of security and to improve the user experience, all users must undergo verification of the account. For verification, we send a letter to your e-mail address. This is necessary only to make sure that the email address belongs to you. In addition, we are struggling with the creation of fake accounts that can be used to harm other users, as well as to commit cybercrimes - such accounts pose a threat to the TWIST SCULPT community and prevent other users from enjoying communication. We use your e-mail address based on the above legitimate interests and to prevent fraud and cybercrime. We also want to keep in touch with you to inform you about our promotions and offers. If you agree with this, we will use your email address to send you this information.
What data is going about me if I use the app?
Wherever you are, with TWIST SCULPT you have the opportunity to communicate with your friends, make new acquaintances, and stay in touch with your contacts that you have connected with our service. You can do this using an iPhone. When you use a mobile application, we collect information about your location (latitude and longitude). This information helps us determine your physical location so that we can provide you an opportunity to communicate with people near you, set dates in app and keep them tracked on map.
How long will TWIST SCULPT keep my data?
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our services, we implement a safety retention window of
three months following account deletion. During this period, account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the services anymore.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account (following the safety retention window), unless:
we must keep it to comply with applicable law;
we must keep it to evidence our compliance with applicable law;
there is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or
the information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account. What information does TWIST SCULPT collect about me if I’m under 18?
TWIST SCULPT deliberately does not collect any information about minors. We do not engage or encourage the use of our service by persons under the age of majority. If we become aware of the registration of a user under the age of majority, the statutory residence of an EU citizen and the provision of their personal data, we will take measures to remove such profile and any information about it from TWIST SCULPT. If we deleted your profile because you violated our minimum age rule, we can save your email and IP addresses so you do not try to bypass our rules by creating a new profile.
What information does TWIST SCULPT collect about my friends?
You can invite your friends to join TWIST SCULPT so that they too can be acquainted with new people. In addition, you can find your friends who are already registered in TWIST SCULPT, using the search on contacts. If you want to invite your
friends and acquaintances to join TWIST SCULPT, we can send them an invitation on your behalf via email.
If someone from the invitees does not register within a few days after the invitation, we can send them a reminder of your invitation. You can invite all your friends or just some of them, but please remember the minimum age for TWIST SCULPT. You are responsible for the consent of your friends to receive invitations.
Who does TWIST SCULPT share information with?
We may share your data with the following categories of third-parties:
- Information technology companies (hardware and software) which provide services to support our products
- Fraud prevention and anti-spam providers to protect the service from criminal activity
- Moderators to monitor activity on the app and approve content
- Advertising partners
- Law enforcement agencies, where we are required to by law or to protect the vital interests of a person
We ensure these parties must adhere to strict data protection and confidentiality provisions that are consistent with this Policy. Measures are taken to ensure that the data shared is non-attributable to the greatest extent possible. In the event that TWIST SCULPT or any of its affiliates undergoes a business transition or change of ownership, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the event of insolvency or administration, we may be required to disclose your personal data.
You have a number of rights under European Data Protection law if you are an EU citizen.
- Right to be informed: what personal data an organization is processing and why (this notice).
- Right of access: you can request a copy of your data.
- Right of rectification: if the data held is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: in limited circumstances, you have the right to request that processing is stopped but the data retained.
- Right to data portability: you can request a copy of your data in a machine-readable form that can be transferred to another provider.
- Right to object: in certain circumstances (including where data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests or for the purposes of marketing) you may object to that processing.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: there are several rights in this area where processing carried out on a solely automated basis results in a decision which has legal or significant effects for the individual. In these circumstances your rights include the right to ensure that there is human intervention in the decision-making process.
If you want to exercise any of your rights listed above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does TWIST SCULPT protect my personal data?
TWIST SCULPT takes the necessary security measures to protect and prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, including your personal data. Our technical specialists are constantly working to ensure that TWIST SCULPT remains safe and secure. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our app, member database and records no app or internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal data safe. If you lose your password or give it out, or another service provider that you use suffers a data breach and you have used the same credentials with that service provider as you have with TWIST SCULPT, your personal data may be compromised. If that happens, please report it to Support via out Contact Form.
For what goals TWIST SCULPT uses my personal data?
We can use the materials that you place in the public domain in TWIST SCULPT, for advertising purposes on the sites and in the applications of our partners. This meets our legitimate interests and allows us to improve the service and make it more attractive to users. We use your personal data to resolve disputes, resolve problems and enforce our Terms of Service.
In order to provide Services to our users all over the world, we operate globally. You hereby authorize us to transfer, store, and use your data in any country and region we operate. In doing so we shall ensure the security of your data.
TWIST SCULPT guarantees that it will not publicly disclose or provide a third party with your non-public information, unless in the following circumstances as follows:
When prior express authorization is obtained from you;
- When and as required by prevailing laws and/or regulations;
- When and as required by relevant competent authorities of the government;
- When it is necessary to safeguard the public interest;
- When it is necessary to protect the safety of any person (including you);
- When it is necessary to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- When it is necessary to safeguard the legal rights and interests of TWIST SCULPT.
TWIST SCULPT is not responsible for any use or misuse of your information that might result from your disclosure of information.
2. TWIST SCULPT may collaborate with a third party (an affiliate or otherwise) to provide you with relevant Services.In this scenario, TWIST SCULPT has the right to share your information with a third party, if the third party agrees to bear responsibility for providing privacy protection no less favorable to that of TWIST SCULPT.
3. Under the condition that no private information of an individual user is disclosed, TWIST SCULPT has relevant Services. In this scenario, TWIST SCULPT has the right to share your information with a third party, if the third party agrees to bear responsibility for providing privacy protection no less favorable to that of TWIST SCULPT.
4. Under the condition that no private information of an individual user is disclosed, TWIST SCULPT has the right to analyze the entire user database and utilize the database for commercial purposes.